The more chairs the more fun, 95 percent of people bought three or more.
Children can practice their hand-eye coordination and hand-on skills A great developmental toy for beginners.
package：A box of about 18 small chairs
· Stacking chairs is a fun family game. There are so many ways to stack the chairs and the game is much harder than it looks.
· This board game is for players of all ages! The game develops creative thinking, cooperation, and fine motor skills!
· Each player takes a turn stacking the chairs, focusing on balancing and position to prevent the front of the chair from falling down.
· Training child's coordinates observance ability to think, sense capacity, visual and grasp capacity, etc.
· Cleverly designed, entertaining multiple children to play at a time, Promotes friendship, communication, and logic between players. Suit for home, nursery, playroom, schools, travel, and another child-friendly play area.
· It adds a festive and cheery element to your kid's parties and events, they can mix and match colors or trade with friends, and have a totally enjoyable party time experience
· Great gift or party favor for kids.